Did you know financial aid and scholarships are available to help pay for private school tuition?
Income and frugality will be your core mechanism but financial aide can help. Here are five scholarship sources to get you thinking about it.
- Your child’s school. Most private schools have financial aid and requests are typically assessed by an independent review board. You won’t know unless look into it.
- The Louisiana School Choice program had a number of rebates, tax deductions and school choice options. Research programs in your state and keep an eye out – this might expand with the new administrations education appointment. Georgia has already handed out $117 million in tax credits in 2017.
- Or how about an academic achievement scholarship?
- Or maybe the better chance scholarship or the Jack Kent Cooke young scholars program is the scholarship for you.
- Not enough? Here are 50 more private school scholarship options.
While saving money will be the driver a small scholarship can certainly help. Feel guilty about applying? Don’t – this isn’t for you.